are you hungry yet? ^_^
it's lunch time....that's mean food!!!
here we go. for a quick lunch, this requires only few ingredients.
you can make it in a short time. so lets get to the recipe.
curry fried rice :
- 4 cups cooked white rice
- handful of anchovies *cleaned, washed & drained*
- 2 eggs *scrambled*
- 3 shallots + 2 cloves of garlic + 1/2 inch of fresh ginger *minced*
- 2 Tbsp curry powder
- 1 medium carrot *julienned*
- 1 cup shredded spinach
- 1 medium tomato *cubed*
- salt to taste
- deep fried the anchovies till crispy, drained the oil. crushed to make anchovies powder, set aside
- scrambled the eggs in the same pan, then set aside
- heat some oil in the frying pan. saute the shallots mixture until fragrant, then add curry powder. stir frequently and use low heat as not to let the curry burn
- add the carrots and spinach, stir quickly and then add in the rice
- turn up the heat, mix everything quickly. stir in the scrambled eggs, tomatoes, and crushed anchovies
- taste, add salt accordingly, stir one more time, turn off the heat
- serve hot.... ^_^