Feb 23, 2011

Venting Off


I had it carefully planned since last night. I thought I had already prepared for everything. Ahah! So much for a wish. I've been calculating in my head that things will be done in about half hour tops. But, it never goes that way. 

First, when I was in a hurry, the elevator has got be out of service! Dammit... What choice did I have but taking the stairs to the parking area from the fourth floor?! Fine...it's walking down. So no big deal... Got in car, in about 5 minutes stopped at the JPJ office to renew my licence. I checked my wallet again, to make sure everything needed was there. And guess what? Where the heck was my picture???! 


Urgh...can you believe that I forgot to bring along that tiny little piece of glossy paper?! What a dimwit I was. A good thing though that my place only a few blocks away, but still a WASTE of time. And I got ALL MYSELF to blame... Great! Now I had to climb up all the way to the fourth floor and back down again ASAP. Nice huh? No need to exercise today. Duh...

When I finally got to the JPJ, it took another 20 minutes waiting for my turn. Way to go to myself! Keep this up, I'll be wasting more money on petrol! Grrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis