To start a day on a sweet note is everyone's wish.Well...with this uber breakfast muffins, worry no-more! Even in a busy morning you could pull this off with ease. Trust me. This is sooo worth it.
Not that it takes the whole morning to prepare, it was so quick you just have to wait for it to bake before you can start sinking your teeth in them...
Chocolate Chips Breakfast Muffins
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 125 g butter, melted
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine flour + sugar + chocolate chips in medium bowl
- Melt the butter, and then let cool to room temperature
- In another bowl, mix together coconut milk + eggs + vanilla. Add in the melted butter. Mix well
- Then, drizzle in the liquid into the flour mixture, mix until just moistened
- Fill paper cups 3/4 full
- Bake in 180 C preheated oven for 12 - 15 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean
- Let it cool a few minutes before you devour them all...* I know, it's hard! ^_^
* The texture was like chocolate chip biscuits the next day. Crumbly, and very decadent!