Jun 2, 2010

cookie disaster



this is my first attempt in making decorative cookies. i might say that it won't do really well. first, the cookies not all that perfect. some are slightly burnt. 


i need to adjust the time every now and then. for the frosting part...here goes. it was a bit too runny, you can see that some are quite transparent. my mistake for adding too much milk. duh...and to make it worst, i use liquid food coloring while the icing not even set yet. 


how dumb is that, yeah...i know. nevertheless, i'll keep on trying perfecting my skill on this. mark my word.








4 comments:

  1. typical u...making EVERYTHING when im not home...hate this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...perhaps u don't inspire me much to make something when u're home...^_^ be NICER to me. maybe it'll help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. chaiyok F!!! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. saye akan berusaha!!! =P thnx han

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis